Hunting & Fishing Licenses

Inland Fish LogoResidents and non-residents may obtain hunting and fishing licenses from the Town Office or by visiting the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife website.

First Time License

When getting a hunting license for the first time, a hunter safety course card must be presented as well as a driver’s license or state ID.

MOSES is the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife's online hunting and fishing licensing system. With MOSES, you can purchase licenses any time, and print your license out in your home or office in just minutes.


Here's what you need to know before getting started:

  • Licenses are delivered by email, so be very careful when entering your email address, to ensure you receive your license
  • Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted
View All FAQs